Monday, March 31, 2008

Kembali ke ShowBiz!!

Finally, after years of hard working in training & consultation environment, I'm return to showbiz!!

When was the last time I stood on-stage? Not really remember... maybe on 2002, either in ballet performance, or choir performance. Sometimes I missed those times, doing something different than my formal "occupation", to be someone a little bit different than my daily "images" known by my colleague.

And couple of days ago, on March 28th 2008, after vacuum for a long time, suddenly I felt it once again : the centerstage! It was quite an experience to be involved in a unique performance of ITB Voices Night, Great Movie Theme. The concept of the show was great, by combining live singers' performance supporting with video clip of the movie we sung to build the 'feel' of the movie. Even though it wasn't a perfect performance (smooth enough, but not really smooth as we expected), but for me it was good, since everybody only got time less than 2 months to prepare the whole performance!

And here is the photograph of 15 members of "Marine Team" after the performance, with "James Bond" costumes...

3 comments:

Pojok Hablay said...

and my part for the show all happened not behing the stage but far away from the stage, in my work-desk. worst, i can't even come to see the launching since i was in Palu.

Anonymous said...

Selamat-selamat! Selamat atas acara yang sukses. Gue nggak bisa hadir. Sorry...

Urip Herdiman Kambali said...

Arin,

Bikin shoutbox donk.Jadi biar enak teriaknya. Halooooo..... Na, kan semuanya bisa dengar tuh.